MisterSprint is seeking a talented, resourceful and energetic individual who is an experienced in Paid Search and Display as well as basic Website Management. The role will include collaborating with our Social Media and Digital Marketing Managers to manage our clients’ campaigns and strategies. As a full service agency, our services are constantly evolving to support the needs of our clients. These services include: display, social advertising, pre-roll, marketing automation, SEO and website management etc.
The Digital Marketing Specialist must have a proven track record of simultaneously managing numerous campaigns, which deliver stellar results and yield positive ROI. With multiple clients, each spending upwards of $10k per month on Paid Media – citing strategic wins you can identify and describe offhand. An expert with SEM tools and automation, utilizing bid rules, appending keyword modifiers.
- Manage numerous clients simultaneously, while optimizing towards individual performance goals.
- Build and manage paid search and display campaigns.
- Assist in updating website content and build landing pages, knowledge of WordPress and HTML.
- Proficient in HTML email marketing: coding, testing and best practices
- Experience with pulling contact lists from CRM’s
- Effectively communicate wins, identify trends, and proactively offer campaign suggestions; Able to communicate complex ideas effectively to clients.
- Audit campaigns and adjust to accurately and evenly spend/pace with client advertising budgets.
- Put together digital ad reporting for client meeting decks/presentations (google analytics).
- Ongoing education to remain dominant in cutting-edge PPC disciplines.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Work collaboratively with the digital management team and Account Executive team to craft strategic message and set proper client expectations; Collaborating with management to develop best practices.
- Work alongside innovative creative developers on new client marketing campaigns.
- Ability to identify a target market (based on the client goals) and shift allocations.
- Interact directly with graphics team to create appealing ads intended for social syndication.
Proficiency in: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, General Website Maintenance, Mail Chimp.