- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3 (including pre-processors) concepts
- Exposure with popular workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- React native, node.js experience is a plus
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Worked in Agile and conversant with Atlassian tools.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.